Brenda Nightie Dress
Enjoy your moments at home with soft cotton against your skin, a skirt billowing around your knees and feel like bliss.
- Embroidered cotton bodice
- Wide comfortable straps
- Slight elastic ruffle underarm for comfort
- Easy loose fit
- Bump friendly
100% Pure Lightweight Cotton
(Remember to double the bust/waist measurements for circumference)
S/M - Sizes 6-10
Bust 48cm, Under Bodice Seam 52cm, Length 124cm
M/L - Sizes 12-14
Bust 50cm, Under Bodice Seam 54cm, Length 125cm
* Pay close attention to the measurements given. We recommend always going by these measurements and to know your own specific measurements of your body rather than going off standard sizing.
** If you need help with fit and measurements please use the chat box and we will be able to help you directly. Our chat box is operated from 10am-4pm Monday to Friday. Other times your response will be emailed and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
XL - Sizes 14-18
Bust 52cm, Under Bodice Seam 56cm, Length 126cm
Orders are processed in our store on Tamborine Mountain, Queensland within 1 business day and sent via Australia Post standard shipping which usually takes 3-4 business days.
Easy returns within 21 days. Simply email our customer service team at email@example.com with your order number and reason and we will look after you.
At Meadowsweet farmhouse we curate our clothing from many independent brands and makers therefore sizing can vary from each maker. To help make your shopping experience easier, we provide measurements of every size available.
Common Measurements We Take
- Length: Measured from top of garment to hem
- Waist: Measured across waistline then doubled
- Chest: Measured armpit to armpit. For sweaters and loose fitting knits we will put "across chest (relaxed)"
- Bodice (Dresses): Measured from top of garment to waist seam
- Shoulders: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam
- Sleeves: Shoulder seam to hem of sleeve
- Hips: Measured approx 15cm down from natural waistline, measured across.
How We Measure
Our garments are measured laid flat and relaxed. All our measurements for chest, waist and hip must be DOUBLED for full circumference. We may make recommendations for sizing with notes like "best for" or "best up to". We recommend comparing these measurements to a garment you already own. To do this, lay your garment on a flat surface and measure your garment with a clothing tape measure and take the necessary measurements.
On occasion we may recommend to size up or size down on certain garments. Remember, just because you are one size in one store or brand does not mean you will be the same size across the board. Pay close attention to the measurements given.